Why Your Business Belongs in Preble County
Are you looking for affordability, distribution advantages, transportation assets, a certified workforce, and an economic development partnership ready to assist with a personalized touch? Preble County has it all!
Preble County is in the industrial, distribution, and transportation heartland, near the Crossroads of America. Just 40 minutes from Dayton, the county is centrally located in the prosperity triangle formed by Cincinnati, Columbus, and Indianapolis. A 90-minute drive delivers you to either one of these metros. Here you have access to not one but two top-rated airports: Dayton International and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International.
Customers and a diverse labor pool are at your doorstep. A population of over 3 million is reachable within a 45-minute drive time. And we are a Certified ACT Work Ready Community, meaning we have the data to show you exactly how you can fill your jobs.
Let Preble County Development Partnership help you find the exact property and resources you need so you can benefit from our advantages, too. Contact us today!
Advantages at a Glance
- Spacious Land
- Available Land and Buildings
- Quality Education and Workforce Development Programs
- Educated Workforce: Certified ACT Work Ready Community
- Easy Access to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis
- Located Near the Crossroads of America
- 15th largest market in the U.S.
- Access to 2 Top-100 Airports
- Stable Economy
- Low Tax Rates
- Local and State Incentives